Wilson Championship Extra Duty Tennis Ball maintains firmness for a longer duration. The bouncy nature of these balls is preserved until there is some fur left on the surface. These balls fly swiftly when a player strikes a swing. So, it is a perfect ball for making a swing. The aluminum seal on the side and the proper package make it a standard tennis ball. The product dimensions are 8.5” X 3” X 3” which is also comfortable for physical therapy. It is used by many people because of its solid and perfect shape and is one of the preferred choices of the beginners.
- Wilson Tennis Balls stay firm for a longer duration. These balls are built to last long and do not get damaged easily.
- The balls are solid and are great for beginners, but it is a preferred choice of professionals too. These balls are helpful in making a good swing and have an impact on the player’s performance.
- This ball is economical in rate, so even if you happen to lose some of these on the court while playing, you will not regret your decision. The user will certainly be pleased with a ball like this because it is a good value for money.
- Wilson Tennis Balls are sturdy and do get cracked easily. The fuzz on the outer part of the ball lasts for a longer duration.
- Proper package is done with an aluminum seal on the side. The elegance of these balls is enhanced due to the brilliant packaging and ‘Wilson 2’ is also labeled on the balls.
- These balls are also perfect if one wishes to go for physical therapy. It is a boon for people suffering from back pain as these balls helps in relieving from back pain.
- These balls are created to deliver excellent performance on clay and indoor courts.
Related Product: Penn Championship Extra Duty Tennis Balls Review