The Babolat Pure Drive Racket is popular among newer players and old pros due to its amazing balance, power, and maneuverability that players who want to use the entire court need. The babolat tennis racquet feels solid with a pre-strung weight of 275g, but the racket frame provides a responsive touch that allows the player to feel the impact of the ball and drive it across the net to exactly where they want it to go.
The woofer system designed in this racket cushions the impact on the strings so that the grip on the ball helps the player create tremendous amounts of spin. The technology of the Cortex frame helps minimize the vibration of the impact too. This not only helps with control in the swing but also help reduce the fatigue on the arm that would normally incur with more vibration.
Babolat pure drive tennis racquet is perfect for strong beginners who have a naturally powerful swing, but need to learn more about finesse along with power. The responsiveness of the frame in a newer player’s hands will allow them to be more aware of how they are using the racket for various types of strategies, whether its baseline play to get the ball far back in the opponents court or net play to create a gentle lob over the net to defeat an opponent who is too far to return the ball.
It is also perfect for more experienced players and pros that tend to play the entire court, including baseline and net who already understand the dynamics of power and finesse. The heavier weight of the tennis racket works well for players who are quite strong, too.
Babolat has been involved in the game of tennis from the beginning of the modern version of the game. The company started out only as a string manufacturer that began with natural fibers for the strings. Over the years technology enabled Babolat to introduce synthetic and hybrid strings of various weights and densities for different types of players. Babolat strings remain one of the most popular brands on the market.
But, in 1994 Babolat introduced their first rackets to the tennis world and now less than 20 years later, Babolat is the number two maker and seller of rackets. Their reputation for understanding how players play and how the various weights and string configurations effect the games have helped them understand how different rackets help improve a player’s game.
Pure Drive Junior 26 Tennis Racquet
- A 26 inch length version of the wildly popular and successful Babolat 2015 Pure Drive the Babolat Pu
- re Drive Junior 26 is a great racquet for aggressively mind juniors aged 11 and older Incorporating
- all the same technologies as the adult version such as Frame String Interaction Technology Woofer Gr
BABOLAT Pure Drive 25 Junior Tennis Racquet, Pink& Free shipping
- Babolat Pure Drive 25 2015 Junior Pink : The Babolat Pure Drive 25 2015 Junior Pink tennis racquet g
Babolat 2015 Pure Drive Lite Tennis Racquet
- Length: 27in / 68.58cm
- Balance: 13.4in / 34.04cm / 1 pts HL
- Strung Weight: 10.1oz / 286.33g
- String Pattern: 16 Mains / 19 Crosses
- Headsize: 100 sq. in. / 645.16 sq. cm.
BABOLAT Pure Drive 23 Junior Tennis Racquet, Black/Blue& Free shipping
- Babolat Pure Drive 23 2015 Junior Blue : The Babolat Pure Drive 23 2015 Junior Blue tennis racquet g
Babolat 2016 AeroPro Drive - Pure Aero - STRUNG with COVER Tennis Racquet
- Pure Aero. Latest the AeroPro Drive for 2016. Endorsed by Raphael Nadal
- For strong intermediates and advanced Players
- Comfortable, high control, high spin, all court racquet
- Strung with top quality string by USRSA Master Racqeut Technicians
- 11.3 ounces strung, 4 head light, 16x19 pattern, 69 flex, 326 swingweight