Penn Championship Regular Duty Tennis Balls are manufactured by using rubber that reduces shock. The fuzz on the exterior part of the ball is interlocked by wool fiber to make it more durable. There are 12 balls in a pack and the shipping weight of a single pack is 6.5 pounds. 64% of customers have rated it with 5 stars out of 5 stars. The bounce of the Penn Championship Tennis balls is preserved even after playing two rounds of games. The use of elastic seam makes the tennis balls durable and minimizes the chances of cracking. Users will find the balls bouncy and quick in responding.
- Elastic seam has been used to minimize the possibility of cracking and eventually the ball lasts longer. It is a perfect value for money.
- The natural rubber used in the manufacturing of the Penn Regular Duty Balls reduces shock.
- The wool fiber used to interlock the fur on the exterior makes the fur last for a longer period.
- You get 12 tennis balls in a single pack, which means that even if you happen to lose some of these while playing you still have some balls remaining in your bag to play with.
- The long lasting fur of the balls preserves its bouncy nature so much so that players can use it for a longer period of time. A player doesn’t have to go for new balls every time.
- A player can deliver one’s best performance while playing with these balls on a grass or clay courts.
- Penn Champion Regular Duty tennis Balls are a little expensive, but it is a perfect tennis ball for regular duty. The quality of the product is worth the price.
- These tennis balls are fresh and fully compressed. Users described the Penn Regular Duty Tennis Ball using the words “good”, “works fine”.
- Since the bouncy nature of the balls are preserved and the fuzz on outer part lasts long; it gives a quick response when a player strikes it.