Lobster portable tennis ball machine is an ultimate choice for the winners because it is the best to train the amateurs for the professional training in the sports. The lobster tennis ball machine consists of control panel which enables the user to work with the help of the remote control. The usage of the remote control is totally optional.
It comes with the 3 programmable six shot drills, which is just like grinder, all courter, power baseline. This drill is useful as they prepare the player for the tough competition. The user enables to select short, mid-court, or deep court placement. These settings will help the ball to hit accurately in the singles court which proves to be the best advantage for the single player. The players should stay away from the machine at the distance of 35 feet. The drills in the machine are user programmable as it provides extra drills to the user.
- The machine is able to hold around 150 balls at a single time.
- It weighs around 60 pounds, which makes it user friendly. The machine has a feature of 3-line which is accurate due to its placement on narrow, medium and wide.
- The machine shots the ball till the basket is completely empty, but it takes time between the shot of two balls.
- Pressure less ball is preferably recommended by the users. The ball should be new which helps to provide the consistency in the throw ball.
- It is important to charge the machine every month, even if it is not in use because it helps to maintain the internal functioning of the machine.
- It takes around 5-7 second boot-up, calibration when turning the machine on each time.
- Operational noise not silent (sounds like a drill noise when oscillating.
The rating of this product is 4.3 stars by the user. It is easy to play with the help of this machine without looking out for the tennis partner. The Lobster Elite IV Grandslam is a fantastic training machine, but more importantly an excellent simulated player. The lobster tennis ball machine feeds out a realistic ball with great topspin/underspin and good “heaviness”. When using manual mode you can “groove” your ground strokes , overheads, and volleys and advance your training as you progress by changing any one of the spin, feed interval, and elevation adjustments. Keep in mind slight variations of spin and elevations can lead to “sky balls” over the net, so you’ll have to initially find the best settings, and remember them each time you try to feed that shot.
The machine is designed in such a way which allows the ball to perform the combination of spin, oscillation and trajectory. It has three exclusive settings of forehand and backhand strokes, medium, wide and narrow. It has high durability and high performance. The booklet or manual with the machine makes the setup easy and within a short span of time the person would be playing with it. This machine not only improves the game, but also fitness level. The warranty of the machine is for 2 years.
All the reviews are based on the best user experience and you also can give your reviews to this product based on your experience with tennis ball machines.