Improving your tennis game is the ultimate goal, then this could be the perfect lobster sports tennis ball machine for them. It provides the full corner to corner random horizontal oscillation which helps to work on the forehands and the backhands. The sweep is random and contains left to right oscillation. The striking six separate spots are on the court. The hopper can be inverted to use as the basket to hold the balls. The maximum capacity of the hopper to the hold the balls is 150. The battery is the power of the machine and AC/DC are optional. The machine is a little noisy which sometimes keeps on distracting the user. The court time is around 4 to 8 hours. The storage dimensions of the machines are 24 X 16 X 19 inches and its ready dimensions are 24 X 16 X 31 inches. The machines have the basic charger while the fast charger and remote counter are the optional material.
The electronic elevation allows to elevate from 0 to 60 degrees. It is one of the feature that might not be available in other machines. The minimum speed of firing the ball is around 20 mph and the maximum speed of 80 mph. It will improve your reaction time. The feed rate of the machine is 2-10 seconds. Narrow and wide 2-line drill is the some additional oscillation features which polish your skills. The blinding ball speed, heavy spin and sky high lobs are enough to make the user a better player. It has a greater ball speed than the Lobster Elite. You Can also read tennis ball machine reviews and buying guide for choosing your best pick.
- The design of the machine is user friendly as it is designed in such a way which helps to meet the requirement and demand of the user.
- The heavy top spin and back spin make the user perfect and increases the ability to return whatever comes in the way.
- The battery indicator makes feasible for the user to charge the machine because it does not shut off completely when the battery is about to die.
- The lobster premium fast charger allows the user to charge the machine while playing so that they never run out of battery.
- The machine seems big with the handle.
- It comes with a basic charger which allows the machine to fully recharge in 12-15 hours.
- It does not have the electronic elevation.
The rating of this product is 4.3 stars.
Performs exactly how I expected. Takes a bit of experimenting to get the feed rate and side-to-side oscillating in harmony but works nicely once you do. Plus, it nicely throws slow shots appropriate for kids learning eye/hand/racquet coordination and timing so the kids are enjoying more than I expected.
The weight of the machine is around 42 lbs. The warranty of the machine is for 2 years. The accessories of the machine have the warranty of 1 year and their replacement parts are about 6 months of warranty.
All the reviews are based on the best user experience and you also can give your reviews to this product based on your experience with tennis ball machines.